Islamic Art

I never realized I could enjoy painting so much. I was inspired by i-hijabi to touch on this topic about my own experiences with painting. When I was younger I always enjoyed paint by numbers, drawing, coloring and the like, but which child doesnt enjoy the endless hours of coloring fun. In high school I started drawing lots of anime style cartoons and realized I wasnt too bad at it, but as time went on I got busy with other aspects of my life. Fastforward about 5 years and here I am in love with art once again. Now I realize maybe all my years of drawing and painting weren't for nothing, now I enjoy painting and sharing my art with others about Allah and Islam. Ive found somewhere where my hand can be put to good use, and hopefully inspire others along the way! So dig out your paintbrush, crayons or pencil and go wherever your hand takes you.

Here are just a few examples of what I have done so far, but MANY more to come, Inshallah!





posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


    Islamic jewelery

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you

    Long Undershirts

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you


Recent Comments