Hijab store review series *MIA hijabs*

Salam Ladies,

I apologize for the delay in making this blog post but there were some other more urgent things going on in my life as of late. The next hijab shop I am going to review is MIA hijabs.


I first came across MIA hijabs while browsing hijab pages on facebook, the company was just starting out on facebook at the time with just 300 fans but now they are up to 882 as I write this review, sure to reach 1000 very soon, Insha Allah. I really like the selection offered by MIA hijabs, it is unlike the other companies that I have come across. They always have something new and fresh that other hijab companies do not have. If you are looking for truly beautiful and unique scarves that you will not find in all the other shops, this is the place to be.




The customer service is really great, after I sent my email saying which scarves I have chosen to purchase, I recieved an email within just a few minutes and the transaction was complete. I asked if they could delay the shipment as I was in the middle of a move and they had no problem doing this, which I appreciate greatly.
When I recieved the package, I opened it right away and was pleasantly surprised. All the products were so beautiful and of great quality, better than I had expected. My favorite were the beautiful pins that I had purchased. They were really sturdy and of good quality. I have purchased pins from other places and the pin itself was a little wobbly and hard to pin as it was not made from sturdy material, but these ones are definitely worth the money and they still are in perfect condition.




Over all I will definitely recommend Mia hijabs if you are looking for unique products, with good prices and great quality. I will definitely re-purchase in the future, Insha Allah.


Rating out of 5*: *****

posted under |

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great hijab styles :)

Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful Hijabs! Mashallah. <3

my blog
http://muslimahmatters.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aliya said...

These Hijabs are really beautiful mashaallah :)
Please can u check out my blog and follow it :)
www.aleepalee.blogpsot.com
jzk :D

andinairvani said...

love ur blog! keep posting :)
http://sisterhoodfash.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


    Islamic jewelery

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you

    Long Undershirts

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you


Recent Comments