I love Shukr!

Although I have never bought anything from there yet, I have been looking at this store for awhile now. I really love their selection of modest tops, skirts, pants, and abayas. Although the items are quite pricey, I have seen in the reviews that the clothing is top quality. One day In shaa Allah, I will purchase something from there. But for now, I would like to share with you some of the items I would LOVE to have from Shukr.



(click on the picture to get a larger image)

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


    Islamic jewelery

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you

    Long Undershirts

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you


Recent Comments