Finding something I love to do!

Asalam Alaikum,

I have decided to write about my recent struggle to find something that I would love to do for business, hobby etc. Since high school I had no clue what I wanted to do with my life. I really enjoyed the artistic world, but I just didn't think it could be practical. So for that reason I have yet to go college for any degree. I have finally found something I would love to do and I have given it a go. I have opened a hijab shop on facebook. Now I dont expect to make a fortune or anything but Inshallah it will allow me to work part time, so I can stay home with my daughter who is now 20 months old. More than anything I would love to supply all the lovely hijabi sisters of the world with a beautiful and affordable selection of hijabs, pins, and modest clothing. If Allah wills, I can continue to do this for a long time and continue to grow.
I have decided to name my shop 'The Preserved Pearl Hijabs'. I know some people don't like the analogy of Muslimahs being compared to pearls, but I think it is an accurate description. Just like the pearl preserved in its shell, our dignity and pride is preserved behind our modest dressing. So I decided to go ahead with that name as it means something to me.

I recently had a logo contest going on my page, whoever would create the most suiting logo would win a scarf and pin. I would just like to share the logo that was created by facebook user 'Bambo Crambo'.This will be my new store logo.


Here are a few examples of the things I am selling now, to give you an idea of what I will be provinding now and in the future, Inshallah.

A beautiful printed maxi.

A beautiful sparkling hijab pin

A thin flower printed scarf.

For more pictures you can visit my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Kitchener-ON/The-Preserved-Pearl-Hijabs/186700761369350

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


    Islamic jewelery

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you

    Long Undershirts

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you


Recent Comments