Room for Improvement.......

I know there are many ways I can improve my paintings, many techniques I have yet to learn as I am just in the beginning stages. I tried painting my first flower painting the other day. Although it did look a little bit better than I thought for my first time, there is LOTS of room for improvement. I know the painting is far from realistic, far from neat, and very far from professional but I feel it's a good start. I will call it my abstract garden as it doesnt really look like a real garden but 'hey, it could be worse'. I also added some sparkle paint called 'hologram' to make it a little more interesting and a little more appealing to the eye. Here is a picture of my painting:


posted under |

1 comments:

Fatima said...

I really love your work sister, MA

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


    Islamic jewelery

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you

    Long Undershirts

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you


Recent Comments