ooooops...what happen to fashion?

I know this blog was supposed to be about fashion and hijab styles as these are two things that really interest me, I love pairing up cute things to create modest looks suitable for a muslim lady. This was my original intention for this blog and it still is, but I've been a little obsessed with painting in the last little while. I just keep coming up with new things I wanna paint and create. I am very proud of my painting I did today I just couldn't wait to share it with everyone. It is my favorite so far, I want to sell it but at the same time I don't want to part with it. I call this painting 'Daisy Meadows'.


posted under |

1 comments:

Hajja said...

that's lovely sis :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


    Islamic jewelery

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you

    Long Undershirts

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you


Recent Comments