Palm trees sunset!

Asalam,

I just wanted to share my picture i have painted! Yay! I am so proud of this one:p. I just love how the sky turned out and I'm surprised at how my first attempt at my palm trees came out, my husband thought that I did them with stencils. I am not bragging or anything like that, the reason I say I am proud is because honestly about 2 months ago, I didnt even know i could paint that good, but I though I would give it a shot because I love art and used to draw alot. Now I love it and hope to never stop, it's so relaxing and fun too. I suggest to anyone who wants to try, just go ahead and give it a shot, you never know:)or go ahead with anything else you've been wanting to try, you might find your new favorite hobby.

Anywho here is a photograph of the new painting, I might do this one in 40x30 size or something for my living room:( and please do let me know what you think, or even if you would like to purchase this or something similar.

posted under |

1 comments:

sana said...

assalaam alaikum! i stumbled upon your blog and i love it! its so fun and cute and can i just say that you're absolutely beautiful mashallah! Im totally a do-it-yourself kinda girl and recently have been thinking about doing some of my own paintings for my apartment. I have absolutely no painting experience other than random art classes while i was in school. but i can say that i have a bit of a creative hand so it shouldnt be too bad inshallah. anyway i looove your painting its soo pretty mashallah. could you give me some pointers? are you an artist or is this your first time painting? thanks so much!! may allah reward you for your intentions =)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


    Islamic jewelery

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you

    Long Undershirts

    Visit the site that everyone's talking about - www.thecanadianmuslim.ca- Don't forget to include my email that i've referred you


Recent Comments